NOVA Dental Anesthesia and COVID-19
As of May 04, 2020 we plan to be open and available for elective procedures.
The safety, health and well-being of our patients has always been our top priority. Our policies and procedures always exceed federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff.
What to expect upon arriving for your appointment.
- Our appointment reservations will be limited on a daily basis to reduce the number of patients in our office to abide by the social distancing guidelines.
- We ask that our patients wear face mask if available.
- All our patients will be screened before entering our office, this includes taking their temperature. If you have a driver, they will be screened as well.
- Only patients scheduled for treatment will be allowed in the office after screening unless there are extenuating circumstances, such as minors being accompanied by an adult, patients with needed assistance. We ask that all other guest wait in their vehicles – NOT THE RECEPTION AREA.
- We will be monitoring the guidance from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) regarding Infection Prevention and Control.
- We will be using personal protection equipment (PPE) as outlined by the CDC and dental associations.
- We will increase our sanitizing practices inside and outside our operatories.
- Wiping down our waiting room, counters, chairs, and door handles hourly.
- We will provide additional sanitizer for our patients.
- Be asking you to review pre-visit questions prior to your appointment
How can you help? IF YOU ANSWER YES TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE (NOVA Dental Anesthesia Phone Number 703-672-6919)PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- If you have traveled in or outside the United States in the last 14 days
- Contact with anyone who has traveled in or outside the United States and was/is now sick
- Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19
- Experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing.
We understand that this is a disruption to everyday life but know that we are doing everything we can to continue to make you visit safe and in the most pleasant manner possible. If you notice that we are quiet and not converse as usual, please understand that this is for the protection of our staff and our patients.
NOVA Dental Anesthesia is actively monitoring the emerging and rapidly evolving COVID-19 outbreak. We are staying up to date with the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local health departments. Our practice has safeguards in place to protect our patients and our team members and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. In an effort to keep everyone safe, we are asking patients experiencing flu-like symptoms to call and reschedule their appointments. Below we have provided some other information and resources to assist you.
Please checkout our Facebook page for more updates!
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: