Clear Braces | Invisalign® Burke VA
Straighten Teeth Springfield | Clear Aligners Fairfax
If you are considering straightening your teeth and you’re anxious about the potential for pain, we assure you that never before have braces been more comfortable and convenient. We offer today’s most advanced clear aligner, also known as Invisalign®, which is not only pain-free but also almost invisible, so most people won’t even know you’re in the middle of orthodontic treatment.
What are clear braces?
Clear braces are an effective teeth-straightening solution for older children and adults who would prefer a virtually invisible treatment. Today’s advancements in technology allow us to treat nearly all cases—from simple to complex—with the easiest and most inconspicuous method possible: a set of clear aligners that are removable for eating.
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in Burke and the Northern VA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign®, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Rasool‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Rasool has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Rasool about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months.
NOVA Dental Anesthesia has over 20 years of experience with improving patient comfort, smiles, and changing lives. For more information about Invisalign/Clear Braces, please contact our Northern VA office today.NOVA Dental Anesthesia Phone Number 703-672-6919 Book an Appointment
Benefits of Clear Braces
Comfortable and convenient, clear braces are an excellent alternative to conventional metal braces for the following reasons. They are:
- Aesthetic—clear and almost unnoticeable
- Comfortable—removable for eating
- Safe—smooth with no wires
- Quick—as short as a year-long treatment
- Proven and predictable—no surprises
- Effective—for crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites
- Convenient—no dietary restrictions
Am I a candidate for clear braces?
The best way to know if clear braces are a good fit for you is to come in for a consultation with one of our doctors. We will assess your case by doing a full evaluation of your teeth, and we’ll answer any questions you may have. We know that braces can sound scary, especially for those who struggle with dental anxiety, so we allot ample time to your appointment to ensure you feel comfortable and confident before we move forward. Our dentists specialize in dental anxiety management and will be with you every step of the way.
What to Expect
At your first consultation, we begin with a complete dental evaluation, including a time for you to ask questions. We want to make sure your mind is at ease as you begin treatment. If you decide Invisalign® is right for you, we create a treatment plan tailored to your needs and gather impressions of your teeth. This process is straightforward and comfortable.
Once we have created your first set of clear aligners, you’ll begin your journey to a straighter smile by wearing them for 20-22 hours every day. And in a matter of months, you will see a transformation through a sequence of expertly designed shifts.
Do clear braces hurt?
Clear braces are a set of comfortable aligners, so they do not hurt at all. Since they are working to adjust your teeth, you may feel a small bit of pressure the first day or two of wearing them. But any slight pain is minimal, and you can control the discomfort with over-the-counter medications.
Cleaning and Care of Clear Braces
Caring for your clear braces is quite simple. Brush them after every meal with a toothbrush, toothpaste, and lukewarm water. Keeping up on this will prevent them from getting stained. Take care to avoid hot water as it has the potential to warp the plastic.
Considering the Cost of Clear Braces
When it comes to comparing clear braces with conventional braces, one similarity is the price! But just like your teeth, we know every financial situation is unique, so we plan to meet with you and present all possible costs upfront. We consider it our job to help you understand your insurance benefits. We want to help you get the smile you deserve.