Clear Braces | Burke
Straighten Teeth | Fairfax
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in Burke and the Northern VA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Wissam Ali, Dr. Rasool or Dr. Rafil Ali‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Wissam Ali, Rasool or Rafil Ali has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Wissam Ali, Rasool or Rafil Ali about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
NOVA Dental Anesthesia has over 15 years of experience with improving patient comfort, smiles, and changing lives. Our state-of-the-art facility and compassionate care set us apart. Please call us in Northern VA to learn more.NOVA Dental Anesthesia Phone Number 703-672-6919
Patient Reviews: Clear Aligners
This reviews section is in progress. Please visit the Patient Review form to leave a review about your clear aligners experience with NOVA Dental Anesthesia. Call our Burke office for more information or assistance: NOVA Dental Anesthesia Phone Number 703-672-6919.
We invite you to read and leave reviews on our Google listing for our Burke office.