Post-Op Instructions: Take Home Whitening Trays
How to use your take home trays:
- Brush and floss teeth.
- Take the syringe out of the kit. Remove the cap and insert a tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for all the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Place the tray into your mouth, over your teeth.
- Some of the gel may ooze out over the tray and onto your surrounding gums and tissue. Wipe away this excess gel with a tissue or dry soft brush.
- Wear the trays for 30 minutes, twice a day, unless otherwise instructed by our team.
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water.
- Brush teeth.
- Repeat steps 1-8 daily until all the gel is used.
For effective results:
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment.
- Do not smoke immediately after treatment – wait for at least two hours.
- Foods and drinks containing strong colors should be avoided for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Use gel at room temperature.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use gel after expiration date.
prolong or discourage the healing process.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.
NOVA Dental Anesthesia: NOVA Dental Anesthesia Phone Number 703-672-6919