Sedation Dentistry Experts &
Special Needs Dentist
Burke VA Family & Cosmetic Dentist
Welcome to Nova Dental Anesthesia
If you’re afraid of the dentist, you’re not alone. Over three-quarters of adults experience dental anxiety and worry about the pain they might face at a dental appointment. At NOVA Dental Anesthesia, we know that most people are not comfortable with visiting the dentist and that dental phobia is a real phenomenon.
Our highly skilled dentists specialize in helping patients manage dental anxiety. NOVA Dental Anesthesia uses comfort dentistry techniques with every procedure. Our in-house dental anesthesiologist employs sedative methodologies that put your mind at ease while we put a healthy smile on your face.
We offer a full suite of professional and safe sedation dentistry and general anesthesia services for every dental treatment that we provide, including cosmetic dentistry procedures, children’s dentistry, root canals, and implant dentistry that soothe and relax adults and children who:
- Deal with dental anxiety or phobia.
- Have physical or mental disabilities.
- Are frightened, nervous, or restless.
- Have difficulty getting numb.
- Need extensive dental treatment.
- Have special needs.
- Prefer to have a sedation dentist.
- Have gag reflex.
Serving the wonderful people of Burke VA, Fairfax VA, Springfield VA, and Franconia VA.
- Our Northern VA office is located at 9006 Crownwood Ct., Unit A, in Burke.
- Get maps and directions.
- Call us at NOVA Dental Anesthesia Phone Number 703-672-6919
- Schedule an Office Appointment
- Schedule a Teledentistry Video Consultation today!
- Check out our Special Needs Wellness Package!
- Please read about our patient safety and office visit updates!